As before… I am too shattered to create much narrative here, so will let the pictures tell the tale. What a day though, and what a route. It’s really hard to believe we are all here, in Newcastle. And we cycled here. Just incredible. So… bullets from the day.
- Tom got hit by a car (he’s ok, bike isn’t though)
- Lamby wore a cycling top – he’s not ok.
- A lot of folks knee’s hurt
- Jeff is now further North than he has ever been.
- It actually was all down hill… or rather, our moods went downhill all day as the hills ground us down. Beautiful though up here in County Durham.
- Toby, 16, was a legend. He’ll be some cyclist one day.
- We’ve nearly hit our target (you know what to do)
- Tomorrow we run.
Know this is rubbish, but don’t have the energy. Maybe Tuesday I’ll do a proper roundup. One thing though – what these people have done has been incredible. I’m so chuffed, and so proud. Borderline happy. Don’t repeat it.